- A New Regime
- Injustice: Nightwing and Cyborg Revealed!
- Injustice: New Interview from Ed Boon
- Injustice – New game from NRS
- Mortal Kombat 20th Anniversary
- NRS MK Tournament
- The MKast – Series 2, Episode 7 – MK Arcade Kollection
- X360 Season Pass Codes Competition
- Kenshi Trailer
- Mortal Kombat Tournament
Injustice: Gods Among Us gameplay videos from E3 2012 introduces a DC Comics fighting game made by the creators of Mortal Kombat. Creative Director at NetherRealm Studios Ed Boon introduces two character types in Injustice: Gods Among Us: power types and gadget types. Power characters, like Superman, can pick up and smash cars, whereas gagdet characters, like Batman, may set those same objects on fire.
Boon says the main goal for Injustice: Gods Among Us is to sport a large roster of characters, meaning players may have the option of expanding playable characters by purchasing DLCs.